WIN A SEAT AT THE TABLE
Win a seat at the table by telling us why you signify excellence as a business person. The Little Black Book features the biggest names in business accross the continent and you could win the chance to rub shoulders and network with the best of the best.
Submit your story in the coment block below and and you could be selected as 1 of 5 professionals to attand the Little Black Book Cocktail Event on the 19th of October. Hurry and get your story in.
Winners will be announced on the 17th October 2017 – so keep your diary open…
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Stories entered must be between 250 and 500 words.
- Stories entered must be in English.
- Stories entered must contain nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, broadcast or performed, breach any legal obligation.
- Entries must be submitted electronically on our website (link to page). Entries submitted by post or any other method will not be accepted.
- Stories submitted must be the entrant’s own and by submitting their story, each entrant confirms that they have not plagiarised any other person’s work and passed it off as their own. Any plagiarised story will be disqualified.
- Entrants must include their name, email address, ID number, date of birth and telephone number on the online form when submitting entries.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age as at 13 October 2017.
- This competition is not open to the directors, employees, agents, members, partners or consultants of either Transcend Talent Management Proprietary Limited (“TTM”) (or its affiliates) or Financial Mail (“FM”) (or its affiliates), individuals involved in the judging of the competition or the guest judges, or to the immediate family members of any of these entities or persons.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- Entry into the prize competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The names of the 5 winners will be published on our website and all entrants consent to this.
- The judges’ decision is final and no individual correspondence will be entered into by the judges and comments will not be provided on individual entries.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at our reasonable discretion. Any changes to the terms and conditions will be published on this website.
- The prize is not transferable and only the authors of the winning stories will be permitted to attend the Little Black Book Cocktail Event.
- The prize may not be exchanged for cash or other goods.
- By entering this competition each entrant authorises TTM and/or FM to collect, store and use (not share) the personal information of entrants for communication and statistical purposes. TTM and/or FM may use or publish the winners’ names, images of the winners at the Little Black Book Cocktail Event and the winners’ stories in their marketing, advertising or publicity material including electronic media, social media and print media.
- TTM and/or FM reserve the right to terminate or extend this competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all entrants give up the right they may have and will have no recourse against TTM, FM or any of their affiliates.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.